10% of the profits of this "Please I Can't Breathe" George Floyd shirt will be donated to The Black Lives Matter Movement (founded in 2013), a registered charitable organization formed to democratize charitable giving as part of ActBlue Charities. Their mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.
I, Cee Ng, owner of Live Learn Dream Shop that makes relatable shirts, will be donating 10% of every Black Lives Matter shirt bought in my store and will share receipts of donations. As an Asian American, I stand in solidarity with my brothers and sisters, who are voicing our anger and frustration with systematic racism that oppresses and devalue Black lives. #BLACKLIVESMATTER
MEANING OF SHIRT:
• Justice for George Floyd who was murdered in broad daylight
• Justice for Ahmaud Arbery who was shot while jogging in his neighborhood
• Justice for Breonna Taylor who got shot multiple times while she was asleep in her own home
• Voice out justice for George Floyd
• Stop police brutality
• Reform systemic racism across our country
• Stand up for human rights & equality amongst all races
- Dark Heather Grey, Black, Mustard Yellow, Heather Forest, and Heather Mauve are 52% Airlume combed and 48% ringspun cotton/polyester
- White is 100% Airlume combed ringspun cotton
- Oatmeal Triblend is 50% poly, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
- Unisex sizing
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Fabric weight: 4.2-6.5 oz depending on size
Machine wash inside out using mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines (low preferred). Do not dry clean.
Free shipping and returns are applicable to all orders $50 or more.
Our shop at Live Learn Dream currently only ships within the U.S. from Seattle, Washington. We will ship out your order within 3-5 business days of order confirmation.
Once the package is with USPS, any delays with USPS is not Live Learn Dream's responsibility and buyer is to contact USPS for any issues during USPS transit.
USPS standard shipping is 4-6 business days.
Need to send this gift out sooner? Select Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express shipping options available to upgrade at checkout for ease of mind.
If when received, there are any issues with your order, please contact us immediately, and we will make it right.
Returns and exchanges (cannot be worn and washed) are acceptable within 14 business days, please email email@example.com
Note: For international orders, shipping outside of the U.S. may be heavily delayed due to the shipping delivery delays from the pandemic. We want to make sure the shopping experience is as delightful as possible but wanted to be upfront regarding international orders.