The shirt "everything happens for a riesling" says it all! Soft, buttery smooth, and comfortable for you to wear every day or to give as a gift to your special loved one who needs this! #mood I made and designed this shirt because (real talk) I need this for myself and this saying is how I feel many days of the month. It just makes me feel better and I feel like I can laugh everything off with a glass of riesling!
This is a great gift for:
- Brides, maid of honors, and bridesmaids who have been impacted by the pandemic and has had to shuffle a lot of things around this year
- Anyone who needs a relatable outfit with their wine time aka me time.
- Friend, sister, a coworker who loves wine, period.
- Dark Heather Grey, Black, Mustard Yellow, Heather Forest, and Heather Mauve are 52% Airlume combed and 48% ringspun cotton/polyester
- White is 100% Airlume combed ringspun cotton
- Oatmeal Triblend is 50% poly, 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
- Unisex sizing
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Fabric weight: 4.2-6.5 oz depending on size
Machine wash inside out using mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines (low preferred). Do not dry clean.
Free shipping and returns are applicable to all orders $50 or more.
Our shop at Live Learn Dream currently only ships within the U.S. from Austin, Texas. We will ship out your order within 1-3 business days of order confirmation.
Once the package is with USPS, any delays with USPS is not Live Learn Dream's responsibility and buyer is to contact USPS for any issues during USPS transit.
Free standard shipping is 4-6 business days.
Need to send this gift out sooner? Select Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express shipping options available to upgrade at checkout for ease of mind (recommended if buying after 12/10).
If when received, there are any issues with your order, please contact us immediately, and we will make it right.
Returns and exchanges (cannot be worn and washed), are extended for the holiday season until January 15, 2021.
Note: For international orders, we have temporarily paused shipping outside of the U.S. due to the shipping delivery delays from the pandemic. We want to make sure the shopping experience is as delightful as possible.